Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guy as Thong De


A bright Wednesday morning The birds chirping, the animals playing Came to a bunch of students in a van To an Old Age Home Link to Sweet magnolia...Magnolia, now I see that freedom isn't free.. And love's the only true redeemer And when this journey's through I'll be coming back to you.. If you'll have this foolish dreamer I spend a night now and then passing through town on my travels But someday I'm gonna come back to stay Magnolia, I'm coming home, What if my house be troubled with a rat, And I will be pleased to give ten thousand ducats. To have it ban? What, are you answered yet? Some men there are love, not a gaping pig, Some that are mad if they behold a cat, and others cannot contain their urine; for affection, Mistress of passion sways it to the mood Of what it likes or loathes. . . . . . . So can I give no reason, nor I will not, More than a lodged hate and a certain loathing I bear Antonio, that I follow this A losing suit against him. Are you answered? When, in Act IV, scene I, Antonio and Shylock are summoned before the court, the duke asks the Jew to show his adversary some mercy. Shylock responds by reasoning that he has no reason. He blames his hatred of Antonio on “affection, / [that] Mistress of passion,” who is known to affect men’s moods in ways they cannot explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment